This shrimp fajita formula is truly so natural and delicious! Simply place the succulent shrimp, delicate red bell pepper and onions in a delicate warm tortilla for a very quick and easy weeknight dinner!
The most effective method to MAKE SHRIMP FAJITAS IN SHEET
The onions and bell pepper are very delicately sliced with the goal that they cook at a similar rate in the shrimp and everything is cooked in a single sheet pan. Finish off this shrimp fajita formula with a mix of freshly squeezed lemon and chopped cilantro for a dinner packed with flavor and veggies!
In a large bowl, combine the sliced red bell pepper, onion, olive oil, and flavors. If you like, surround the bowl and blend everything on the tray and pull to cover.
Press fresh lemon juice over the hot shrimp and vegetables and sprinkle with cilantro. While shrimp cook, heat fajita-sized tortillas over fire
This is the best 20 minute dinner ever! So delicious and incredibly simple to make! I passed the tails to the shrimp to make them look a little prettier in the photos, however they can be removed before cooking in case you like it and certainly removed before eating: 0)
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 2.63 pounds of shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1.75 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1.75 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1.75 orange bell pepper sliced thin
- 1.75 small red onion sliced thin
- 2.63 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1.75 teaspoon of kosher salt
- several turns of freshly ground pepper
- 3.5 teaspoon of chili powder
- 0.88 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 0.88 teaspoon of onion powder
- 0.88 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 0.88 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- tortillas warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve in warm tortillas.
If preferred, remove shrimp tails prior to cooking for easier serving
KeywordsHow To Make Shrimp Fajitas -Marinade For Shrimp Fajitas -Shrimp Fajitas Calories -Shrimp Fajitas Chili\'s -Shrimp Fajitas Near Me -Shrimp Fajitas On The Grill -Shrimp Fajitas Pioneer Woman -Shrimp Fajitas Recipe -
Table Of Contents