Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Drumsticks are staggeringly firm outside and delicate inside with a yummy BBQ sauce to make them extra delightful. This tasty formula is a family top pick of mine and is an extraordinary method to have solid seared chicken since this chicken formula utilizes bacon and air as opposed to breading and oil.
In the event that you don’t have your air fryer convenient, cook these Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken Drumsticks in the broiler all things considered.
Or then again, in case you are not into dim meat, attempt these heavenly Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts. On the off chance that you don’t care for bacon, you can utilize this Crispy Air Fryer Fried Chicken formula all things considered.
Air singed chicken drumsticks
You will see that this is the most ideal approach to make these drumsticks with grill sauce. This simple formula is a lot juicier than simply utilizing the bacon and dry rub. Additionally, the grill sauce helps hold the rub back from being brushed off the chicken noticeable all around when it is cooking.
The sauce is practically similar to a tacky coating on the fresh bacon cuts. You will wind up enjoying your fingers clean. The same way you can cook chicken thighs and wings.
Other than the drumsticks and bacon, you won’t require a lot to make this dinner. We list the specific fixings on our formula card beneath yet here are the essentials:
For the chicken:
- Chicken drumsticks: Fresh is ideal however you can utilize frozen in the event that you add a couple of moments to the cook time.
- Bacon: You will require 12 cuts cut down the middle for six drumsticks.
- Grill sauce: Use your top choice or attempt our hand crafted BBQ sauce formula.
For the rub:
- Canola oil: To make the rub stay on the chicken.
- Earthy colored sugar: Light or dim will do.
- Paprika: We like the rich taste of smoked paprika.
- Bean stew powder: Store-purchased or natively constructed.
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
How would you make air fryer bacon wrapped chicken drumsticks formula?
- Preheat: To begin, preheat your fryer to 390 degrees F for five minutes.
- Season: Meanwhile, season your drumsticks with salt and dark pepper prior to wrapping.
- Wrap: After, wrap your chicken with two cuts of bacon each.
- Rub: Using a little bowl, join the elements for the rub and roll each piece in the rub prior to setting it on a preparing sheet with material paper on it.
- Brush: Then, place every one noticeable all around fryer container, ensuring they are not contacting and brush the top with the grill sauce.
- Flip: After seven minutes, flip the chicken and brush with the sauce once more. Cook for one more five to seven minutes.
- Check: During, place the cooked chicken on a paper towel while you wrap up cooking the rest. To ensure it is done, utilize a meat thermometer to actually look at the inward temperature of each piece. The inside temperature of the chicken ought to be 165 degrees F.
- Add more flavors: Add some other flavors you like for more character.
- Make it hot: To warm things up, add some hot sauce or cayenne pepper to the sauce.
- Different cuts: You could likewise make air fryer chicken thighs, bosoms, or wings for this formula.
- Other meat: what’s more, boneless pork would likewise function admirably in this dish.
- Improve it up: Add nectar to the grill sauce to make it better.
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Drumsticks
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Drumsticks are unbelievably crispy outside and tender inside with a yummy BBQ sauce to make them extra flavorful.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 9 drumsticks
- Calories: 555kcal
- Author: Catalina Castravet
- 9 chicken drumsticks
- 1.5 pound bacon (12 slices cut in half)
- 0.75 cup bbq sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1.5 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 0.75 teaspoon chili powder
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 F.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the bacon tightly around the chicken drumsticks.
- Mix the rub ingredients and gently toss each bacon-wrapped chicken in the mixture, pressing it slightly, and place on a parchment-covered sheet.
- Arrange in the air fryer basket in one layer, not touching each other.
- Make sure there is space between them so the bacon can crisp.
- Mix the two sauces and brush the chicken.
- Increase temperature to 400 F and air fry for 7 minutes at 400F. Flip, brush again with sauce, and air fry for another 5-7 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve immediately.